Cleaning your pots and pans using the right methods is one of the best ways to care for your cookware.
Way to clean your burnt pot
1) Clean With Baking Soda
- Add a thin layer of water to the pan.
- Pour in 1 cup of baking soda
- Place the pan on the stovetop and bring the water and soda bicarbonate to a boil.
- Take the pan off the heat and immediately add 3 tablespoons of salt to the water.
- Empty the liquid from the pan and then scour to clean.
2) Clean Burnt Food with Vinegar and Baking Soda
- Fill the bottom of your pot or pan with water, enough to cover the stuck-on food.
- Add 1 cup of vinegar and bring water to a boil.
- Once boiling, remove from the heat and add in 2 Tbsp. of baking soda.
- Briefly mix together and empty the pan.
- Use a non-abrasive sponge or scrubber to rid the pan of any remaining food particles.